Thursday, June 5, 2008

Today's Weather

No new pictures today. Just wanted to tell you about today's weather. Woke up this morning to very cold rain. Before we left for work, big ole snowflakes began to fall. Not enough to cover the ground, but definitely enough to cover the cars. It rained/snowed most of the morning. Tonight the temp is 46 and the breeze is cold. We know you Texans are jealous. I am hoping that tomorrow will be a little warmer and drier.

Daddy is still hobbling pretty bad with the knee. But he isn't doing what the doctor said to do. So I am not very sympathetic. HMOC

2 comments:

mat said...

That weather sounds great. Hot and dry here in Austin. Hope it doesn't get too warm before we get there.

becky said...

Went to the land this weekend. I could have used just a smidge of that wet and cold!!
I also could have used my Colorado walking stick :)